Notice the blusher extending ti0 the apples of the cheeks and further? I love this trend. Albeit slightly clownish, it gives the look a slightly different twist.
And who says its unwearable in real life. Just concentrate a baby pink blush on the apples of the cheeks without extending any colour to the cheekbones. It will give the illusion of a healthy flush.
Here's my take on the look. Gorgeous pale lavender-blue eyes lined with a bronze liner. A tonne of any raspberry coloured blusher used generously, full-coverage flawless skin and cherry red lips.
The combination of blue on the eyes and red on the lips gives it a vintage touch yet it does not look like one done by Dame Edna because of the modern way of applying the colours.
The look is quite a simple one to pull off and requires a minimum of products to be honest.
- Lush Colour Supplement in Dark Yellow mixed with Lush Imperialis Moisturizer (review coming soon)
- MAC Select Cover Concealer in NC30
- MyFaceCosmetics Blush in Night Fever
- Lavender-Blue eye shadow from Dior Studio Palette
- Bronze eye shadow to line the eyes from Sleek Palette
- Lord & Berry Vouge Lipstick in China Red
- Inika's Lip Whip in Cherry
p.s. I cut my own hair since a few months now. Want to see a post on it?