Using Makeup To Enhance Your Beautiful Self - Reviews, Looks, Hauls and much more!
I was opting for something neutral this day but wanted to add some glamour to it and what better than a thick winged out liner to add a dash of oomph to the look. The focus of the look was to emphasise the liner and make it the centre of attraction.
It took a while thickening the eyeliner and getting the edges correct but I still did not manage to get the ends perfect :( I will definately do a better version of this in the future!
Besides that, the look is fairly simple and easy to do with only two eyeshadows used. I also kept the lower lashline bare as it gives a modern/runway-ish effect to it and I wanted to maintain focus on the upper lashline. I love how this gives a Marilyn Monroe effect.
This look would also look fabulous for a night out if topped up with some glitter on centre of the lid :)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow in Oasis all over the lid
- Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow in Countryside in the crease blended upwards
- Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack for the eyeliner
- Any matte black eyeshadow used to line over the gel eyeliner to darken it and create the 'graphic eyeliner' effect
- Kryolan pencil liner in dark brown used to fill in the brows
Let me know if you have any Everyday Mineral favourites? I would love to try.
p.s. EM eyeshadow in Countryside is stunning and has a silver/brown-orange duochrome to it. If you use it in the crease, there is not much blending needed as it creates a gradient automatically. Try a sample and you'll love it!