I really liked a look OxfordJasmine sported on her blog here. Hence I tried doing something similar just for fun! I am in no way saying this is as good as her look because she's simply brilliant. This is just my take on the 'fish eyed' look (thats what I call it :p).
- UDPP as a primer
- VOV(Miss Claire) eyeshadow in pink gold all over the lid
- VOV(Miss Claire) eyeshadow in aubergine in the crease
- NYX eyeshadow in brown used to blend the crease colour
- MAC fluidline in blacktrack used to line the upper and lower lashline and waterline
- VOV eyepencil in teal used to fill in the gaps between the black eyeliner
- The lightest shade used from Mehron concealer ring used to create the white streak
- Rimmel sexy curves mascara used to finish off the look
- Lancome couture intense color focus eyeshadow used to fill in the brows
- Mehron concealer lightest shade also used on the browbone for a highlight
Hope you guys likey :)
p.s. Reviews on Mehron concealer ring and VOV shadows to follow.