This is something I would consider wearing at a night out or occassionally rather than the day! It is a beautiful and a neutral combination of pale olivey golds, deep browns and taupes which would look gorgeous on all skintones! The last picture gives an exact illustration of colors used in this look. Hope you guys enjoy :)
- UDPP as a primer
- Mac e/s in warming trend (or any olivey pale gold color) used as an overall lid color
- Mac e/s in retrospeck used in the inner corner of the eyes and slighly on the lower lashline to give that extra oomph
- Mac e/s in satin taupe used slightly slightly above the crease and blended inwards and also used in the outer v
- Mac e/s in showstopper used right in the crease and outer corner to deepen it for an intense look
- Mac e/s in showstopper and satin taupe used to line the lower lashline
- Mac e/s in warming trend used as a highlight color to emphasise the browbone and blend all colors together!