I personally love purples and feel they are wearable during the day or night and look so hot! However, I feel wearing purple during the day as an overall lid color can make you look a bit washed out, especially if you do not wear a full coverage foundation. Hence I like to sport it with a lighter base color for a glammed up look!
- Mac Painterly used as a primer
- Mac Vanilla Pigment used as an overall base color
- NYX eyeshadow in deep purple used from trio 06 in the outer crease
- Matte black eyeshadow used to deepen the crease
- Lancome eyeshadow quad in 350 used for highligher color
- Black eye kohl used to line the upper and lower waterline
- Rimmel sexy curves mascara used for the lashes