- Prime eyes with MAC paintpot in Painterly
- Take Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in Oasis and apply to the whole of the eyelid with a flat shader brush
- Then take 2True eyeshadow in No. 11 and place it right in your crease with a fluffy blender/crease brush, softening the edges and feathering it upwards
- Take Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in CountrySide and place in the outer corner of the eyelid or in the outer v with a stiff crease brush
- Take a fluffy blending brush like the MAC 217 and blend all the color very slightly just to erase any harsh lines
- Apply The Body Shop eyeshadow in No. 12 Calico on your browbone and to highlight the brow area. Use this to blend away any harsh lines too!
- Apply Collection 2000 Fast Stroke liquid eyeliner and also use this to line your lower waterline for an intense black look
- Finally, finish off with curling your eyelashes and a coat or two of Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara